The success of Erasmus Without Paper depends on providing added value and meeting the needs of those end-users who are implementing Erasmus+ student mobility in higher education institutions. For this reason, this forum is by far the largest of the EWP forums. It is open to any higher education institution.
The forum enables real-time assessment of end-user community needs and the general state of play in EWP. It also enables impact assessment of EWP on institutional processes, the people involved and the organisational culture.
User groups are open to any international officer using EWP.
Interested participants can register via this registration form.
The User Groups are an important channel for international relations officers to participate in the governance and exchange information. The groups bring together colleagues based on their connection to the EWP Network (i.e. via a specific 3rd-party system, the EWP Dashboard or an in-house system).
See also: How to get started with user groups
BPO-Standing Expert Group
- EWP experts selected based on a proven track record of early adoption and high-level of engagement with the topic
- representatives of national EWP expert/user groups, with one representative per national group nominated by the respective national agency
- maximum 20 members from different types of HEI, geographically balanced, to maximise efficient discussion and reflection
Processes broad feedback from EWP users for discussion and reflection.
Current members of the Standing Expert Group
From National user groups nominated by Erasmus+ National Agencies
- Aalto University - Finland
- Prague University of Economics and Business - Czechia
- St. Pölten University - Austria
- Sapienza Università di Roma - Italy
- University Cite Paris - France
- University of Hohenheim - Germany
EWP experts selected for their knowledge and experience
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki – Greece (guest)
- Charles University - Czechia
- Ghent University - Belgium (lead)
- Grenoble Alps University - France
- Hochschule Bremen - Germany
- Humboldt University - Germany
- Lund University - Sweden
- University of Alcalá - Spain
- University of Bergen - Norway
- University of Zurich - Switzerland
- University of Warsaw – Poland (guest)