National Erasmus+ Offices (NEOs)
These offices help the European Commission and national authorities implement Erasmus+ in certain third countries not associated to the Programme (previously called Partner Countries).
These countries are located in the Western Balkans, the Eastern and Southern Neighbourhoods and Central Asia.
NEO responsibilities include
- providing information on Erasmus+
- assisting applicants and participants
- supporting policy dialogue
- maintaining contact with local authorities and EU Delegations
Other country contacts
If you do not find the country you are looking for, try searching the list of National Agencies. National Agencies are based in EU countries and other countries associated to Erasmus+.
List of countries and NEO websites
Bosnia and Herzegovina
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.
Moldova (Republic of)
* This designation shall not be construed as recognition of a State of Palestine and is without prejudice to the individual positions of the Member States on this issue.